REST WELL AVOIDING BAD ENERGIES, PLACES WHERE YOU SHOULD NOT REST

After my personal experience, I consider it important to share this information to help people who consider that their problems are similar to the ones I am going to relate.
For many years I suffered from acute vertigo diagnosed by doctors, after many tests including an imaging test they were never able to explain to me the cause of these vertigoes.
I woke up in the morning with dizziness so acute that I fell, it was impossible to stand and less walk for this reason my life was very limited.
By chance I read something about unhealthy places where one should not rest, these causes are originated by many natural, artificial and spiritual reasons.
After much meditation I decided to make a radiesthetic analysis to my house, with a pendulum I analyzed all the rooms of house, and surprise when I arrived at the room where I rested habitually the pendulum reacted, but not in all the room it only reacted in a diagonal line that crossed the bed and above all the movement of the pendulum was sharpened to the height of my head.
I decided to leave that room and rest in another place after a short time the acute vertigo that I suffered for years disappeared forever, from this more than five years ago.
Not only the pendulum reacted in my room also in another place of house but here there was no direct influence since it was not a place of rest or work.
I believe that radiesthesia is a good tool to prevent future health problems.
Possibly the pendulum acts as an antenna that connects the individual with the energies of the planet although I also believe that much depends on the energetic force of the person, possibly not everyone can be a dowser or connect with the subtle energies of the planet and the universe for reasons I do not know.
In short, the pendulum is an antenna that connects the individual with the energies that swarm the planet, these bad energies can come from artificial causes, telephone antennas, electrical networks, natural causes such as groundwater currents and also negative spiritual energy causes that can influence health.
If you suffer from excessive tiredness and symptoms such as dizziness in addition to going to the doctor, I recommend a radiesthetic analysis as a preventive measure.

Electric tower very close to a house, sick place

sick places telephony antennas close to inhabited places.

Sick places impregnated with bad energies, places where murders or dark rites have taken place.
underground currents and different natural causes
Knowledge extends to the domains of infinity, the pendulum is an instrument of connection with the planet and with the universe.
If you need information or free help this is my email arcaamor55@gmail.com


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ESPÍRITUS PROTECTORES, ACOMPAÑANTES INSEPARABLES

EL VERDADERO ÉXITO, UNA VISIÓN DESDE EL ESPÍRITU

ESPÍRITUS ELEVADOS