Dowsing cleanliness of harmful energies and search for water

Now I will detail my first dowsing job in a house, to start I will say that I use rods and these can be of any type, copper, iron is all good, although I also use the pendulum if necessary, the work began in the living room of the house where
I detected a line of about three meters that went from inside the house to the street, that is to say south-north, it was a water flow that was about 40 meters deep, had 80 liters per minute in motion and was drinking water
.
As for the ground floor, I also detect a small area of ​​water, but it is not moving, it is stagnant water, possibly sewage.
On the top floor, in the marriage room I detect a line that comes out of the neighbor's wall through the room and at the headboard where the marriage sleeps crosses another energy line that goes from one side to the other.
affected by vertigos that as soon as he left that room and rested in another place they disappeared, to say that these vertigos lasted years until leaving definitively of that particular room.
This was my first job in dowsing, after experimenting over time I learned to clean negative energies through dowsing.
As a final note I will say that dowsing is only an instrument who truly does the work is the medium or zahorí that channels the energies.
In other publications I will describe the progress and new discoveries that I have been experiencing in this field.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ESPÍRITUS PROTECTORES, ACOMPAÑANTES INSEPARABLES

EL VERDADERO ÉXITO, UNA VISIÓN DESDE EL ESPÍRITU

ESPÍRITUS ELEVADOS