Message FROM THE LIGHT,MESSAGE FROM THE SPIRITUAL WORLD

After many years receiving communications from the spiritual world, I wish to convey a message of so many that I have received throughout my life, I have chosen this message because I think it has great depth and also because I think that reveals hope for a lost humanity in selfishness.This communication is the most recent of all that I have received along the journey of life and I have chosen as an example, I as a humble medium involved in the planting of light,i want you all to be part of this message, and on the other hand serve as food for thought for everyone who needs light in your life.

                                   MESSAGE
Armed with love the way will be more brief, now the world is in a state of shock because love is scarce.revelera God before dawn the truth , which we all have in common is LOVE. The world is in a state of darkness,between the brothers there is no light to share. It is for the light to reveal the truth in the earth.
I want to share this communication through this brother of mine. You will receive the light in the world, searching for the truth in the light of love. In a short period of time the light will be upon mankind
The wars will stop because the forward little by little hatred on earth. Before the night delayed at dawn, the light will be owner of humanity. Forgiving and receiving love the light will be owner of humanity. You are what i was, all we are a brotherhood that desunio because of selfishness. Now the love will be master of the world,who does not love will never find happiness.
Remembering our Dear Lord Jesus, I want to remember everything you proposed, love among all the brothers love without asking for anything in return love for love Love among all the peoples of the earth love received love in return of compassion for the needy.
To all who read this text I want to provoke a deep force that will help you to walk between both suffering , which are delivered to the other by compassion I will tell you that here you will have a quiet place where happiness is intense and for those who hesitate to say that ask you to love others has no mystery, just love your brothers and don't think about the origin of this statement.
I am a messenger of love that alerts you to their brethren of the wrong path taken by humanity. Now i leave you in the love of the Father and the brother, love you and do not doubt of Love.

                                                           
END
28 APRIL 2018


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ESPÍRITUS PROTECTORES, ACOMPAÑANTES INSEPARABLES

EL VERDADERO ÉXITO, UNA VISIÓN DESDE EL ESPÍRITU

ESPÍRITUS ELEVADOS