creating positive energy points, in homes and places

After a time of experience in dowsing, I have discovered that positive energy points can be created, these energy points are created after cleaning the house of both natural and spiritual sources of negative energies.
In this way it is achieved that the person affected by these energies does not have to change rooms or even homes to rest.

These energy points or zones do not measure more than one and a half meters in diameter and emit an energy that in most cases is about 21,000 u.bovis although they can reach 24,000 u.bovis, these units are the ones used
the dowser to measure the energy in the environment or in the person.

These amounts of energy emitted by these energy zones exceed 3 or 4 times the normal energy of a healthy place that would be above 7,000 and 8,000 u.bovis below those units the problems begin.

The issue is that 5 the cleaning work it usually happens that the place is neutral, that is to say harmless to people, so I discovered those small areas that were left in some places of the house, I came to the conclusion that I created them myself, since at
measuring myself also issued about 21,000 u.bovis.

Although I am still studying the subject, I believe that these areas protect the place from harmful contamination and are areas to recharge the spirit and the physical with positive energy.
As a medium I am convinced that this is produced by faith and deep belief in the good that is going to be done.


I always protect myself by prayer before starting work and forgot anything other than the work to be done.
The best conclusion is the progress of my work today because the person does not have to leave the resting place to move to another neutral place, since I have learned to neutralize all these harmful energies that affected the person.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ESPÍRITUS PROTECTORES, ACOMPAÑANTES INSEPARABLES

EL VERDADERO ÉXITO, UNA VISIÓN DESDE EL ESPÍRITU

ESPÍRITUS ELEVADOS